Saturday, November 5, 2011

Then I Suggest You Run

12. Bullet point your whole day.

  • 6:30: Lydia wakes up.
  • 7:00: I go in to change her diaper and try to get her back to sleep.
  • 7:15: Brian goes in to try to get her back to sleep.
  • 7:30: I go in to try to get her back to sleep (she had woken up from 2am-3am, she should be tired!)
  • 8:00: Brian gets up with Lydia and lets me sleep in.
  • 9:00: I finally get out of bed.
  • I have breakfast - I share my cheerios with Lydia.
  • I watch 2 episodes of Say Yes to the Dress on netflix.
  • Lydia and I take a nice, hot shower.
  • I get Lydia dressed.
  • I get dressed and beautiful.
  • My dad comes over to pick up our old blinds for free dump day.
  • I make Lydia lunch.
  • I put Lydia down for a nap.
  • I eat my leftover Free Birds burrito from last night for lunch.
  • Lydia wakes up.
  • I clean the house while Brian and Lydia go to the dollar store.
  • Lydia, Brian and I go outside to play - we throw the frisbee, teach Lydia to go down the slide by herself and give Lydia a wagon ride.
  • Lydia has a snack.
  • Lydia goes down for a nap.
  • I have a snack and watch some netflix.
  • Lydia wakes up.
  • I get the house ready for our community gathering.
  • Our guests arrive.
  • We eat hot dogs and yummy dip and chili outside on the porch while visiting with our Elders and one family from our neighborhood.
  • We say goodbye to the guests but chat with mom, dad, Leah and Jessie.
  • We watch Yo Gabba Gabba while trying to keep Lydia awake until after 8:00pm.
  • Brian and I get Lydia ready for bed.
  • I go on the computer and look for shows to watch on netflix.
  • I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment