Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Now Is All You've Got.

10. Your favorite 10 people right now and why.


1. Brian: I know, it's an obvious one. But, it's true. He works hard so he can support his family, he never complains about the time and energy he gives us, he takes great care of Lydia and of me. Plus, he's supported my two home businesses and encourages me every chance he gets.
2. Lydia: Another obvious one. She is just so precious and a miracle! I can't imagine my life without her. Even when she wakes me up 20 minutes before my alarm, I love seeing her happy face in the mornings. I love watching her grow and learn!
3. Leah: Mainly because she takes care of my precious baby twice a week and never complains. She's a great person to go to for advice and support. And if I need my hair or makeup done.
4. My Parents: I know, they should count as two people. They're supportive and loving and helpful. I love how much they love my baby and how much time and energy they put in each week watching her and helping us out.
5. Miss Nancy (the new children's librarian): I am so excited that the Igo Library has gotten a new children's librarian who does Toddler Time on Tuesdays! The in between ladies were not very interesting or good. Hopefully Miss Nancy will help Lydia learn to love to sit and listen to books and songs. She's animated and encouraging!
6. Lauren Wilig: She's the author of the book series I've been reading the past month or so. I really enjoyed her first book, The Secret of the Pink Carnation, and am currently book #4 in the series (since that's all the library had), The Seduction of the Crimson Rose. I am not enjoying this book as much as the first, but I am still interested in the book series. I have the 5th book to read after this one...then I don't know what I'm going to read.
7. Bones Cast: I cannot wait until the new season of BONES starts!!! I just loved the ending of the last series - when Bones is pregnant! I just love Booth and Bones' relationship with each other. I know they're not real people, but I am just so excited!
8. Student's Parents: I am thankful for all of my piano students, but especially their parents. Without the parents, the kids wouldn't get the encouragement to play the piano and to practice. And I wouldn't have a job as a piano teacher. I am always excited when it's piano lesson day, and I love researching new ideas and finding new songs for my kiddos.
9. Rekeisha & Abram: They watch Lydia for me on Tuesdays (now) during piano lessons. I am so thankful to have family members willing to watch my baby for me while I am busy! And, Lydia gets to play with her cousin!
10. Preschool Kids: I just love helping out at the preschool and watching the kiddos learn! I love it when they ask me for help and I can encourage them. Today, I helped three little girls learn how to right the letter "k" and they were so excited when they finally managed to write it! One little girl kept writing "k" all over her paper she was so excited! I love encouraging and motivating children to learn and experience new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment