6. Write 30 interesting facts about you.
1. I am 5 feet 2 inches tall (about). I reached this height by 9th grade and stopped growing.
2. I am 2 inches shorter than my identical twin sister.
3. I was married before I graduated from college. I still had 1 semester and student teaching to go. I loved being married while being in college and having someone I could depend on while student teaching.
4. I used to work at a movie theater - two movie theaters, actually. It was a job I both hated and loved.
5. I used to take dance lessons. While living in North Carolina, I started in 3rd grade but quit in 5th grade when the teacher was going to move me up to a higher level. I regret quitting.
6. I love reading out loud to others and often get frustrated when others read out loud - I never think they're as good at it as I am.
7. I used to have blonde hair. When I was little my hair was very blonde, but it gradually got darker and darker. I now dye my hair dark brown because I like it better. It also matches my eyebrows - which have always been dark (despite my blonde hair).
8. I often forget that I am 25 years old. I still think I'm 24.
9. I have started keeping a "food diary". I like to keep track of the meals I planned each week, what I bought at HEB, and how much I spent. I divide the food into different categories to see where I spend the most. I have learned that we spend a lot on drinks - which is why we have cut back on sodas, orange juice, and apple juice!
10. I used to want 6 kids (all girls, preferably). After having Lydia, I don't know how mothers can handle so many. Now I am in agreement with Brian - 3 kids would be perfect.
11. I get embarrassed at Story Time at the library that Lydia won't sit still and listen to books. I love reading! And always have. And I read to Lydia - but she doesn't sit still. I like to let her explore and not force her to sit. I really need to work with her, though. She does sit still during the singing.
12. I eat ice cream really fast. I never realized this until I ate ice cream with the Pfeiffers - they eat it so slow! I had to learn to eat ice cream fast or it would melt. It's the one food I eat super fast.
13. It really bothers me when people write "there", "their", and "they're" wrong. It's actually pretty simple to remember the rules.
14. I love Disney princess movies!
15. I think my baby is the cutest, smartest, funniest baby out there. Period.
16. I drive a Ford Escort. I have to use a screw driver in order to move the gear out of "park".
17. I love clean cars. I love it when they are freshly vacuumed, cleaned out, and washed. I just hate taking the time to do it.
18. I also love clean houses. I just hate taking the time to clean it.
19. I sometimes get upset with myself that I don't read as often as I used to. But, now I have a lot more responsibilities than I used to.
20. I never understood how my fellow classmates didn't read the books in English class. I think there was only one or two books I didn't read all the way through.
21. I love teaching piano! I just wish I could be as creative as other piano teachers out there with their games and activities and teaching techniques.
22. The only jewelry I (usually) wear are my wedding ring and engagement ring. I don't have my ears pierced and rarely wear a necklace or bracelets. I wish I did, though.
23. I love buying new clothes and getting rid of the old ones.
24. I really want a pair of Toms shoes.
25. I wish I knew how to do my eye makeup as well as Leah does. I just don't take the time to practice.
26. I hate icing on cookies. I once ate so many cookies with pink icing, I threw up. Since then - no icing on cookies for me!
27. I try to think of other careers for me that don't involve working with children....but can't.
28. I long to be a stay-at-home mom, but sometimes I can't imagine what I would do with Lydia all day!
29. I'm usually content with just being "friends" with my sister and husband (and family). But, recently, I've been enjoying meeting other young moms.
30. Before I got pregnant, I wore a size 5.5 to 6 shoe. Now I wear size 6 to 6.5 (and sometimes a 7!)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment