Tip Tuesday
I don't have any tips today. Today I need tips. How do I get Lydia to enjoy Kindergarten? I mean, can you really blame her for not wanting to go? She's been home with me for 5 years (and 99% of that time it was just her), she does everything with me, she's rarely away from me for an extended amount of time. And I just expect her to walk into a school building and hang out with people she doesn't know for 7 hours, 5 days a week! Of course she's scared, and nervous, and cries. Of course she says she doesn't want to go. That it's "boring". That the teacher is "mean". Of course she just wants to hang out at home with me and "be lazy".
This is definitely a tough transition - for both of us. I know it's only the second day, but it's hard. This parenting thing is really, really hard.






No comments:
Post a Comment