Monday, August 31, 2015

I Did a Thing So You Can Live

Music Monday

We finished off WEEK ONE of Kindergarten, and things are going pretty well. Lydia still claims she doesn't like school, but is willing to go each morning. Gideon, Lydia and I park near the school and we walk into the cafeteria together to drop her off each morning. I told her to let me know when she was ready for me to just drop her off in the front and she can walk in on her own. I really don't mind parking and walking with her. And Gideon is always up for a good stroller ride. I park and walk to the sidewalk to pick her up each afternoon. It's easier than waiting in the super long car line. And I get her faster - I get to pull her from the line as the kids walk out of the building.

The past few days Lydia has been obsessed with the song What Does the Fox Say. We have heard it over and over again in the car. And then when I'm home, I have it stuck in my head all day! We used to dance to the song on YouTube on the TV...when we could watch YouTube on the TV. Lydia loved it when we would get up and dance with her!
We have the microphone from Rock Band hooked up the the XBox360 so Lydia can sing along to the songs on the game. Unfortunately, she doesn't know any of those songs. So, now she just walks around the living room with the microphone, singing her made up songs. It's cute, and kind of annoying....she sings really, really loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment