Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Just Teasing

26. Is it easy for you to trust others?


Most of my family members would say that I trust too easily! Just about anything Leah or Brian tell me, I'll believe. Recently, Brian started telling me about a community of cannibals, or something, and I though the was telling a story, so I was surprised there was a community of cannibals in the United States! Then I found out he was actually telling a joke.... 
I never really thought people could do such "bad" things until I started working at the movie theater. I quickly discovered that people would sneak alcohol, when it was not allowed. I learned that movie theater employees would steal money or candy from behind the stand. I learned people would lie about their manager to get them in trouble. I learned a lot of things...I became less naive. 
I still trust people - I trust that what they tell me is the truth and that they are good people.

In other news....
It is almost Christmas! We are done Christmas shopping and all the presents are wrapped and under the tree! This week has been amazing! Brian and I have been off and have spent all our time together. Monday we had Marc's birthday party. Tuesday Brian and I went to Sea World (without Lydia) on Tuesday and then took my parents out to dinner at Tiago's. Wednesday we were lazy in the morning and then went downtown with Leah and Adah. Today we went to HEB in the morning and then Kid to Kid and Wal-Mart in the afternoon. We took Leah and Jessie out to dinner at Olive Garden. Lydia is staying with my parents tonight, which means Brian and I can go to bed late and wake up when we want to! Tomorrow is cleaning and washing day and then Saturday we're hosting Christmas Eve at our house! And Sunday we head up to Austin! It's been a great break so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment