Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Broke My Smolder!

24. Something you would change about the world.


Maybe not the world...but I would love to change the current US economy right now. Especially how schools aren't hiring new teachers since the old ones can't retire. Also...I'd love it if teachers actually made the amount of money they deserve for teaching our future presidents, big business owners, etc. That would be really nice.
Of course, I'd love the "ideal" worlds where everyone got along and no one was poor or unemployed and everyone had enough to eat and all children received birthday and Christmas presents. But...there's been enough books written about "worlds" that tried to make everything "perfect". My best example is The Giver, or the Handmaiden. Both good examples that we can't make a "perfect" world.

In other news...I only have one more day of work before my 2 week vacation! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment