Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Go, Live Your Dream

23. Something you would like to change about yourself.


Hmm...there are probably several things I would like to change about myself. My first thoughts are to my appearance. I really wish I could get a super good haircut and maintain that haircut. I recently went to get a haircut and had hoped do leave the salon with manageable hair and cute, side-swept bangs. Instead, it's even more unmanageable and I have bangs that you can't see. I straightened my hair yesterday and it looked really nice and only took 10 minutes, so not too bad for the mornings. Just an extra thing added to my morning routine.
I would also like to change my weight/body. This is something I need to work on and can change. I've already started eating less and drinking less soda, but I need to add exercise to my routine and I haven't been able to maintain a daily workout. I know it will help and I want to loose weight and flatten my tummy...I just hate exercising! I want to make a New Year's resolution to start a strict workout, but I don't want to say I will dedicate myself (again) to something I won't continue.
I'd also like to be more outgoing and to be able to start up conversations and mingle at parties. I am not a good mingler and I am horrible about asking others questions - I can only talk about myself...I need to learn to be the listener and not the talker!

We took Lydia's Christmas photos on Sunday and they turned out super cute!




And we saw Santa last Friday at Bass Pro.



No comments:

Post a Comment