Friday, January 24, 2014

Some People Are Worth Melting For

Day 2: 20 Facts About You

1. My middle name is Colleen - I used to think it was a made up name as it combines my parent's middle names (Colman and Eileen)

2. I will be 27 1/2 on January 30th

3. I used to dream that I would become a world famous composer....

4. I always knew I'd marry a tall guy

5. I don't really remember what my natural hair color is (and don't know what it would be right now)...but I love dying my hair brown

6. I like to play all my games on my iPhone before I get out of bed (on mornings I don't have to get up super early) - I play Scramble with Friends, Matching with Friends and Jewel Mania

7. I used to not like Oreo cookies (because of how my brother ate them and the fact that chocolate gets stuck in your teeth), but now I really like them...I started liking them again when Lydia wanted to eat them all the time

8. I brush my teeth a lot...twice in the morning (every morning), often in the afternoon, and always before bed (sometimes twice)

9. I haven't had a cavity since I was about 8 years old...good thing as I really dislike the dentist

10. I finished my first book of 2014 - Those Who Save Us...I plan on keeping track of all the books I read this year...haven't figured out my goal yet, though

11. I wish my eyes were as blue as Lydia's

12. I am about 5 ft. 2 in tall and enjoy being below average in height...although sometimes it would be easier to be a bit taller

13. I like the fact that Lydia (and any future children) will most likely be taller than me...I don't mind be the shortest

14. Lorie Line is my favorite contemporary composer...very playable and pretty!

15. I have 22 piano students, but secretly enjoy my girls more than my boys....

16. My favorite dinner is meatloaf with potatoes (mashed or not) and cooked carrots...always has been

17. I take after my mom in that even though I may be super stuffed, there is always room for French Fries

18. I would rather be hot than cold...I really don't like being cold, especially when I'm inside

19. I would go to Disney World every year if I could

20. My favorite fairy tale is Rapunzel, but my favorite Disney princess movie has always been Sleeping Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment