Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Don't Believe I Caught Your Name, Friend

This is me...with Lydia.

1. Introduce Yourself

My name is Rachel and I am 25 years old. I am married to Brian, and we have a 16-month daughter named Lydia. We bought our first house last November and we are really loving living in it! I work as a teacher's assistant at a preschool and I teach piano lessons to 8 students. I live across the street from my twin sister and her family, and down the road from my brother and his family. I love being around my family and enjoy every minute with my daughter.
I enjoy writing this blog mainly because it's a great thing to go back to and look at Lydia's growth and development, since most of my blogs are about her. I also enjoy reading other people's blogs. My favorite thing to do when I am on my own is to play the piano. My favorite thing to do with my husband is watch movies while he gives me a foot rub, haha. My favorite thing to do with Lydia is go on adventures with her and watch her explore!
I used to want to be a teacher (preferably preschool or Kindergarten), but now I just want to be a stay-at-home mom. Even though it's getting easier leaving Lydia with others 3 times a week, I love our days together. I wouldn't mind being a full-time piano teacher (out of my home), either - that way I can choose my own hours and still spend most of the day with Lydia.


This is me around 5 when we lived in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment