Lydia and I made meatloaf Friday night and I took pictures to document how much she helped. She really, really enjoys helping in the kitchen and it's fun cooking with her. It will be fun as she gets older to have her help more and more (as long as she's willing to)!
And here's how we make Grandma Pfeiffer's Meatloaf:
Step 1: Wash your hands! (And wear your cute apron.)
Step 2: Gather your ingredients.
Step 3: Add the milk to the dry mixture (bread crumbs, egg, spices).
Step 4: Add some spices. And mix up the mixture.
Step 5: Add the ground beef and mix with your hands!
Step 6: Put the meat mixture into a pan and smoosh it down.
Step 7: And always clean your dishes as you go...that way, you don't have a messy kitchen when you're done!
I don't have a picture of how the meatloaf turned out, but it was very good! Lydia is a good and willing helper! We also had home made mashed potatoes and broccoli with our meatloaf! Yummy!







No comments:
Post a Comment